Spring cleaning can be time consuming, but there are a few secrets you need to know to help you when you want everything to shine.
If you are going to clean and keep fresh for a long time, there are several steps you can take. In the following, you will discover some useful tricks that you can use in your household during the periods when you decide to clean up.
Here is what can help you with general cleaning:
- Cleaning should be carried out according to the book, so that everything around shines. When you start spring cleaning, you should also have the necessary professional devices and solutions available to make your job easier. For example, parquet, tiles, and carpets should be cleaned responsibly and returned to their freshness because they are among those that absorb dirt and dust. That's why you can choose an electrical appliance to help you with your housework. A Dyson vacuum cleaner from Altex.ro can be a useful purchase for this task. On the market, it can be found under different models, from the one with a bag to a robot vacuum cleaner that cleans itself.
- On the other hand, you should pay attention to the solutions you use when you are mopping and dusting. It is very important to use products that do not leave marks, are not very greasy and do not damage over time. Each surface must be cleaned with the appropriate solution. For example, pieces of furniture should not be cleaned with products containing aggressive chemicals. If you want the wood to retain its properties for a long time, then you can prepare a natural solution at home. Pour 120 ml of white vinegar, 60 ml of olive oil and a few drops of lemon or lavender essential oil into a container. Then wipe the furniture with a soft cloth. The wood will shine, and the solution will leave freshness behind. Vinegar has antibacterial properties.
- In addition, if you want to refresh your curtains and drapes at home, you can purchase a special product from the store. When it comes to washing and drying them, you need to follow the instructions on the labels, as they may differ depending on the material they are made from. In the summer, you can also use a special lavender spray, especially if you keep the windows open to keep insects away. Similarly, in the case of bedding, you must follow the washing instructions.
- When it comes time to clean your windows, there are two things you need to consider, namely their size and the material they are made of. Ordinary glass can be washed with a disinfectant solution specially designed for it. Then it is wiped with a soft cloth. Make sure you don't leave any traces. If you have stained glass windows, then you should spray the solution onto a soft cloth, then wipe the surface in a circular motion.
- Another room that you should pay special attention to is the bathroom. The bathtub, shower, sink, toilet bowl, tile and tile must always be kept clean. For these elements of the bathroom, it is preferable to use special products. If you want to add another freshness, at the end spray a solution with a pleasant smell (lavender, citrus) into the air. If you have a closet in the bathroom, make sure it's well ventilated. So that your things are not affected by high humidity in the room, it is advisable not to crowd them. For example, towels should have their own storage space.
Having a clean and tidy home is an important aspect of respect in everyday life. It is advisable not to choose cleaners that are aggressive towards surfaces, so as not to damage them over time. Make sure your flooring, tiles, linens and furniture shine in your home. Also, if necessary, use special gloves so that the solutions do not get on the skin!
Photo source: Pexels.com